Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

update 7-16-0

yay! another 4 days to 20. half before puasa. and I can finish 40 Y before ramadan ends insya-Allah.
I need to keluar the longest possible, since this is the most difficult - keluar dengan korbankan diri, harta, masa, tinggalkan rumah, kerja, internet - for reflection, and meet people. berpesan-pesan dengan kebenaran, dengan kesabaran.

ARGHHHHH!!!penat-penat register 16 unit keta beli hari ni, system lak jahanam. memang tak reliable, what I fear most just happened. kena wat balik.

dah la esok ada meeting. meeting yg jarang2 sekali. got to prepare whatever needed, since I am the only available staff able to do everything...erk! not really.
I got to learn to stay away from office when its ticking 6 o'clock.

whatever i do after office hour in none of your effing business. i can play games all I want or i can sleep. and no, i dont want to take the phone. its your wife calling you in the office at night coz you dont answer her call, mr pres!

hmm...am I feeling better now?
back to the same tedious job.

No comments:

Post a Comment