Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Addressing Yesterday's Matters

1. Assignment. Thanks for the offer. First I will try to print at Kak Za's printer. If it is that bad I will e-mail it to you. Still haven't finished it yet.

2. The ring. It is Diamond and Platinum sure it will look nice either way, no matter how hard I push my opinions on it :D
Your happiness is my pleasure.

3. The balance. I will send it your way once I have withdraw it from other source. You will be notified :D

4. Dreams and Goals. Take your time, but you may want to write it down on paper this time. Nope, I insist you to write it on paper :D
Keep the list updated, and you can always make adjust or expand it.
I will have to update mine too, and re-arrange and re-evaluate it so I can make it something more 'FIX', that I can even utter it in my dreams :D

5. Kad jemputan.
I still can't get your MMS. You can either re-send it or post it here or e-mail it. I may want to update the map, and maybe the writings. I will proceed with the payment later.

Guess thats all for now.
Good night, have a sound sleep and sweet dreams.

Love you always.






oh, by the way,

[ if you bother to read ]
RELEASE STATES
Alucard's vast powers are controlled entirely by the heir to the Hellsing family (currently Integra Hellsing). This is apparently enforced by something called the "control art restriction system." There are shown to be six levels of restriction and six corresponding states, with lower numbers meaning greater levels of power. Under certain circumstances, Alucard can release some of his greater powers himself; a component of his restriction system called the "Cromwell Approval" seems to influence this. In the Gonzo anime's final episode, Integra is shown giving him permission to release to level one, the state where he is in a red version of the black straightjacket like garb he is shown in when Integra finds him in her youth. In the manga Alucard is shown to be wearing a black leather jumper when he is at the Level One release state. Alucard can often be heard stating what level he is releasing immediately prior to combat ("Releasing control art restriction to level two"). This is, perhaps, a requirement of the release mechanism, but this has never been confirmed, and is likely a literary device. Another possible reason is that it is to unnerve his opponents as he goes into battle. Given what has been seen of his personality, this is quite likely. In the manga, Integra requests that Alucard's restriction system be released to Level Zero, the lowest level, allowing him full access to his most devastating powers. It is clear in the Gonzo series that Integra herself is in control of Alucard's release states, but in the manga she appears to have no physical control over his powers. Instead, a given release state appears to simply be an order like any other she might give
"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."

I may have similar mechanic working inside my sub/unconscious mind :D

No comments:

Post a Comment