Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Visit to Our little Home to be

hey honey, guess I'm gonna make this blog diary-like, just to jot down our activities etc. maybe we can put on public later :)

::::

last night, me and my dear, abg din and kak azah went to visit the apartment at Taman Putra Perdana.

unfortunately I did not take any pictures :(

anyway I am impressed, and I like the house.

and we got a grace period of few days since the owner agreed to start charging from Dec. 1st.

note : got to fix that aquarium :)

reynn says : glad you like it..actually kan..we are renting the whole furniture at only rm60 per month,since the maintenance fees is rm40...worth paying for kan..kan..kan...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment